Keep Your Cancelled
Using postage stamps in crafts is not new. They are beautiful little works of art worthy of display and for that reason have been cropping up in paper projects for a long time. I've been collecting them for a few years and I'm always trying new ways to showcase them.
If you're looking for ideas to use them in your junk journals, here are a few.
1) add them to paperclips, layered with other paper and embellishments.
2) glue or sew them to tags, journal page collages, or on their own on a page.
3) dedicate an entire journal to your favorite stamps; order them by color, subject, etc.
4) make charms to hang on the spine of your junk journal by gluing them to Scrabble tiles or jewelry bezels and adding a seal (such as Glossy Accents or resin)
5) they can even be used still attached to the envelope corner or postcard. If you want to remove them though, simply soak them in a shallow bowl of warm warmer for a few minutes until they come away from the paper easily and dry them, glue side up on paper towels.
These are just a few ideas, but I'm sure you'll come up with more. We'd love to see!
Happy junk journaling :)